Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus covering the panel

Havoc Pennington writes:
|It's a Sawfish bug. I believe it was triggered by setting the
|_NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE on the Nautilus window, which seems to have
|confused Sawfish. I could be wrong about that though, it may have been
|some other change.

I think it's because sawfish was putting _NET_WM_WINDOW_TYPE=desktop
windows into the wrong stacking layer. I think this is fixed now
(though I can't test it because nautilus won't compile, and I don't
have time to work out the problem)

	John