Re: [Nautilus-list] 3d overview

On 15 Sep 2001 23:33:14 +0200, Sebastien Delestaing wrote:

> hi, is there any specific documentation on writing a nautilus view ?
> I'd like to try to make this real:
>
> http://sebdelestaing.free.fr/nautilus_fsv_component.png
>
> okay, it's useless, but what about the cool factor ? :)

There's some ongoing efforts to write documentation for programmers -
some of the URLs of the projects are floating around here (sorry, I lost
all my bookmarks on my /home crash).
You can always read the docs, and the code.
Good luck, and hope you can manage to do the component. The screenshot
is REALLY cool! :)

- Cesar