Re: [Nautilus-list] 3d overview

le dim 16-09-2001 at 23:13 Dennis Smit a écrit :
On Sat, 2001-09-15 at 23:33, Sebastien Delestaing wrote:

> hi, is there any specific documentation on writing a nautilus view ?
> I'd like to try to make this real:
>
> http://sebdelestaing.free.fr/nautilus_fsv_component.png
>
> okay, it's useless, but what about the cool factor ? :)

The idea can be pretty cool seen a 3d perspective can give pretty much
information when done right however how the heck are you planning
to do this not so easy task ?...
well, given that the 3d stuff already exists:

http://fsv.sourceforge.net

I just have to embed that in a nautilus view, and the explanation from the nautilus/components/sample are pretty clear. I'm on it right now, and my major problem is not the code but getting nautilus to compile :) (I'm trying to compile the component alone and use it with the currently installed Nautilus, not as easy as I thought)