[Nautilus-list] symbolic links and how are they managed

Hi all,

when I click on the symbolic link "MP3" in the desktop I get a windows with the location set to "/home/llanero/.gnome-desktop/MP3". But when I click on the "MP3" bookmark, I get to "/MP3" that is what I really like in both cases. These also means that the configuration applied to "/home/llanero/.gnome-desktop/MP3" doesn't show in "/MP3".

Is there any solution?

Thanks.

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)