Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.5?

on 9/22/01 8:48 PM, Louis Garcia at louisg00 bellsouth net wrote:

> Will Nautilus 1.0.5 contain all of RH tree? The port to gnome2 will
> begin after that?

That's the rough outline yes.

We finish rolling in the changes that Red Hat made for their Nautilus 1.0.4
release. Then we do any other changes we feel are needed for a good 1.0.5
(hopefully very little). Then I release 1.0.5, make a new branch for
continued gnome 1 development, and start to use HEAD for the port to gnome
2.

    -- Darin