Re: [Nautilus-list] xalf option in gconf

Hi Dave,

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 06:04, bordoley msu edu wrote:
> I was scrolling through the gconf editor today and noticed under apps =>
> nautilus => preferences an entry for xalf. Since we don't use Xalf shouldn't
> this be removed. Is it a bug?

	Well - nautilus can use xalf in some circumstances:

	libnautilus-private/nautilus-program-choosing.c (get_xalf_prefix) shows
you what is done, so leave the key ;-) feature not bug.

> On another note, I also noticed a lack of gconf settings for most nautilus
> prefs. Have these just not been hooked up yet?

	It would be _really_ good to copy all the defaults for global prefs
from libnautilus-private/nautilus-global-preferences.c into
nautilus.schema in that same directory. It badly needs doing - can you
do it ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.