[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Views

Seems like lots of programs are implementing nautilus views, which is
real cool. The only thing I'm a little concerned with is that they are
not implementing them consistently. Perhaps the usability team could
draft some guidelines for designing nautilus views.

what do I mean:
1. Right click menu's for most views are inconsistent, some have them
some don't, what they include seems arbitrary. ( true for icon and list
view as well)

2. Some views add options to the toolbar, example: ggv adds it's own
navigation buttons. We should probably specify how these should be
separated from general nautilus buttons in the toolbar.

3. What options should be added to the menubar. eg. view menu, file menu
etc.

4. It would be nice if views could add preference items to nautilus
preferences so that they can be configured in nautilus directly.

Just some ideas.

dave