Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-Mozilla proposal

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 bordoley msu edu wrote:

> Before I just go and close bugs, i wanted to make a proposal to the
> maintainers (probably a good idea in general)
>
> Many nautilus-mozilla bugs refer to the lack of web-browsing functionality of
> this component. Actually fixing these bugs would basically amount to
> reimplementing galeon. However galeon now has a very nice nautilus view for
> 1.0.x and is currently being ported to gnome2. In addition i believe that
> galeon is going to allow the use of either mozilla or gtkhtml as the rendering
> agent ( don't quote me on that, but i recall seeing it somewhere).
>
> So i propose that we close all old mozilla view bugs as won't fix. Most of
> them are addressed by using the galeon view.

I still don't understand how galeon will ever work with gnome 2, since
mozilla uses gtk+ 1.2.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a witless umbrella-wielding paramedic with a robot buddy named Sparky.
She's a pregnant psychic politician prone to fits of savage, blood-crazed
rage. They fight crime!