Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-Mozilla proposal

El dom, 07-04-2002 a las 02:02, Alex Larsson escribió:

> I just used the latest (rawhide) packages of nautilus (1.0.6-12), mozilla
> (0.9.9-6) and galeon (1.2.0-5). Whenever i try to use the view it just
> says:
>
> ** ERROR **: This process has not registered the required OafIID your
> source code should register 'OAFIID:GNOME_Galeon_NautilusViewFactory'. If
> your code is performing delayed registration and this message is trapped
> in error, see oaf_idle_reg_check_set.
> aborting...
>
> ** WARNING **: nautilus(21799): A view failed. The UI will handle this
> with a dialog but this should be debugged.

Probably the rpm has been built without the nautilus support but it's
installing the .oaf file anyway... (I don't know how the rwhide packages
are built, a way to check this is to see if the rpm depends on
libnautilus)

There are rpms built with nautilus support on the galeon site.

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric users sourceforge net