Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus-window does not get re-actived

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 17:20, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Soeren,
>
> On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 10:42, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> > I am using sawfish as wm, but never experienced this before with other
> > apps, e.g. opening two xterms + closing one leaves me with the other
> > one.
>
> 	It's quite possibly a sawfish bug, it seems sawfish is in a worse and
> worse state these days. Many people use Metacity instead.

I wonder what nautilus is doing different, since the same thing works
out of a shell ?! It really looks like some other window gets activated
that shouldn't.

Hmmmhh, I switched to IceWM to test whether you are right and yes this
'bug' did not occur with IceWM.

So can you or someone else reproduce this with sawfish (I'd like to make
sure that this is not a configuration problem before filing a bug) ?

Soeren.