[Nautilus-list] AbiWord is a bonobo control now.

Hi folks,
	 I just committed the code to get abiword working as a Bonobo
control. How do I go about making it a Nautilus view? I'd really like to
able to open word, rtf, Word Perfect and of course abiword docs directly
in Nautilus.

Right now the oaf activation file I've been using just looks directly for
my development version of the abiword executable - could someone point me
towards what I need to know for make a nice system-wise oaf file and of
course what is needed to make a Nautilus view?

Thanks very much!

Martin Sevior