Re: [Nautilus-list] show trash in file menu move to go menu?

just some food for thought:
It may make sense to push these changes now, so these relatively minor ui
changes don't become major ui changes in the middle of a stable release. I'm
just wondering what happens if a bunch of people and organizations adopt
gnome. Can we realistically make these changes then without confusing users?

I'll make a patch for this tonite, and submit since its easy, and leave it up
to the ui and release teams, and nautilus maintainers to decide if it should
be applied.

dave