Re: [Nautilus-list] PATCH bug 74595

On Thursday, April 25, 2002, at 04:54 PM, Dave Bordoley wrote:

I don't have cvs write access so could you please apply it. Also have
you or alex had a chance to look at any of the other ui tweek patches
I've submitted the last few days?

Sorry, no I can't apply it. I don't have a working machine to do Gnome work on, which is a lame excuse I know, but it's just how things are.

I have some more i want to do, but i want to wait till my other patches
have been applied first.

You should get someone else besides me with cvs access to apply it.

    -- Darin