Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 22:55, Alex Larsson wrote:
> This all comes down to the general direction of Nautilus. Do we want to
> turn it into a full-featured webbrowser? A lot of decisions depend upon
> this. For instance the news sidebar makes sense in a Webbrowser, but less
> sense in a pure file manager.

Personally I think Nautilus should be what it's worth of. A "fast,
bleeding-edge file manager" is that Nautilus is supposed to be.

What about leaving the control of side panel to the view which is being
displayed? I mean, a nautilus-galeon-view thing could control the
sidebar. What do you think?
--
Enver (a.k.a. skyblue) - A potent hallucinogene