Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

[ resending to nautilus-list... "oops!" ]

<quote who="Alex Larsson">

> No. I think it's time to stop the UI changes. We need to work on
> stabilization. I've spent half this week applying and reviewing patches.
> We need to stop messing around with stuff and just accept that we need to
> ship something.
>
> Lets just work on the actual bugs right now, or we will never be done.

Much agreement from the cheap seats. It would be nice if further UI or
string changes were given the same treatment as API changes (ie. ask the
release team first), however this hasn't quite found its place in the
development culture yet. :-)

Expect the release team to be more finicky about UI/string changes,

- Jeff

--
   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.