Re: Add Network Neighborhood to Nautilus

Op ma 29-07-2002, om 15:54 schreef Abe Fettig:
Since I don't think anyone else has mentioned it here yet, I will:

KDE has a cool program called LISa, that does most of the things people
have been talking about here - discovering servers on your LAN, figuring
out what protocols they support, etc.

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/main.html

Abe
I once set it up at work. Allmost imediately I got a telephone call from the administrator why I was pinging the whole network. It was slowing the whole network down!!! Not sure why that would have happened.
     _________
    _/       \_      Dick Knol
   /__\_____/__\     dknol gmx net
     The SFinX       ICQ#: 28092044