Re: Underlines gone in single-click mode

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> So, I've forced myself to try using single click mode for a while, and found
> that recent versions no longer have the mouseover label underlines [1].

(Oh, so the reason why I post it here and not as a bug is because it is more
of a conversation piece before it becomes a specific issue.)

- Jeff

--
    Snow Crash was a terrible book: Superheroes wear their underpants on
           the outside, not for two weeks without changing them.