Re: multihead desktop

<quote who="Alexander Larsson">

> The question is, do we consider this a bugfix or a feature addition?
> Personally I lean towards considering it a bugfix, but maybe we should ask
> the release team what they think.

Now that I've plugged in my second monitor and tried it with and without the
patch, I'm fairly convinced that it's a worthwhile and necessary fix. I'll
definitely say that if you mail the release team about it. :-)

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris