[Nautilus-list] Re: Nautilus Web site (was List Spam)

<quote who="Jon Allen">

> Perhaps I could help out with this?  I'm not sure about the new
> architecture of gnome.org, but I could prolly lend a hand with content
> gathering/polishing.

Great!

Don't worry about the new stuff at this stage, that can only slow us down.
Getting cool stuff on the site doesn't have to wait for that. If Darin and I
get the Eazel pages across to gnome.org, then we can start adding bits to
the for the time being.

So, anything you can collect or write up (perhaps base it on what's already
at nautilus.eazel.com) will help.

- Jeff

--
     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.