Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: [GNOME VFS] EOG instead of nautilus-image-viewer

Hi Havoc,

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 07:08, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Nautilus should probably require EOG if we go this route.

	I don't think that makes a whole lot of sense personally,
requiring EOG as part of the platform ( which we already do ) seems
to make more sense.

> > I think that the Nautilus viewer has features that the EOG one does
> > not, but they are ones you are not yet aware of.
>
> Losing nice features isn't good.

	But this is all speculation 'I think', in fact we loose no features, we
only gain lots of nice ones.

> Unless the Nautilus viewer is actively broken, I'd disagree; let's fix
> all those EOG issues first.

	What EOG issues ?

> They seemed pretty important; why introduce the UI regressions.

	:-)

> (Note, I didn't see the original mail Darin is replying to.)

	Fair cop - explains a lot.

		Michael.