Re: [Nautilus-list] libgnomeui >= 1.110.1 dependency in Nautilus 1.1.4

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> libgnomeui 1.110.1 doesn't exist yet, but Nautilus 1.1.4 is looking for it
> with pkg-config... We can probably hassle Anders into releasing one, but
> it's a bit odd. ;)

Hmm, well, it obviously needs a newer one, as the build b0rks:

../libnautilus-private/.libs/libnautilus-private.so: undefined reference to
`gnome_icon_text_item_get_editable'

(I'm fairly sure this was one of the API changes Anders requested.)

- Jeff

--
    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told 'I love you,'
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not