Re: [Nautilus-list] Hot Key for terminal?

> Someone did this once, but the problem is you always need to resize it,
> and a lot of apps kind of like to have a 80xSomething terminal size. It
> is rather wide for the sidebar, even if you used a crazy microscopic
> font. It was a neat hack, but did not really work too well in practice,
> at least for me. Besides, some people dont use the sidebar at all.

You can only vertical tabs? Nautilus doesn't allow the creation of
horizonatal tabs at the bottom of the windows like Konqueror or
Explorer?

What I am really suggesting is that any shell that is opened from within
nautilus should be a special shell, which is automagically kept at the
same directory as nautilus. Is this easy within the current framework?

Martin