Re: [Nautilus-list] CVS repository weirdness (was gdk_color_parse () compatibility function)

Now this *is* strange.  libbackground is pulled down when I checkout
nautilus from cvs but for some reason it is not visible from Bonsai...

Maybe a problem with the repository?  I dunno....

Sorry for involving you Bradford..