Re: [Nautilus-list] large file support working in gnomevfs but not nautilus

On 2/7/02 3:11 PM, "Brian J. Murrell"
<aff70cc554ef277af63d7158daeb9791 interlinx bc ca> wrote:

> When Nautilus shows files greater than 2GB in the file browser, their
> size is shown as "..." and their type is shown as unknown even though
> Nautilus should know they are MPEGs just like any other MPEG in the
> directory.

I'm guessing that the problem lies in formatting the file size for display,
not in passing it around within Nautilus, because Nautilus just uses the
GnomeVFSFileSize data type.

The file type comes from within gnome-vfs, so if the type is being shown as
unknown, I'm betting that's a gnome-vfs problem.

    -- Darin