Re: [Nautilus-list] error while trying to run nautilus

Hi Amardeep,

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 20:05, Amardeep Singh wrote:
> in trying to run gnome 2 compiled with jhbuild scripts, all other modules
> except nautilus are working fine.
>
> when i run nautilus, no window appears on screen, and it just sort of
> hangs. info stack gives

> what could be the problem?

	Ok - the problem is a known bonobo-activation bug, with a semi-known
fix. I'd like to do a proper fix for it shortly, but I'm waiting for
Maciej to clarify the bonobo-activation maintenance situation first,
since I have a number of bits of pending work for bonobo-activation that
would be a pain to split.

	Regards,

		Michael.