Re: [Nautilus-list] RFC: website content

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Raymond Penners wrote:

> Jon Allen wrote:
> > I need feedback about parts of the Nautilus website.  The in-progress
> > version is at http://www.jonallen.org/nautilus .
>
> I am wondering, why don't you short-circuit the look-and-feel of the
> site with the Gnome Web guys?
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/

Hi Raymond,

Not sure what you mean here by 'short cicuit'.  I'm not
very concerned with the look and feel part now, I'm trying
to put a usable site together.  Getting the content collected
and/or created is enough work for one person.  We can easily
adjust look/feel stuff later.

--
Jon Allen
jonallen sdf lonestar org