Re: [Nautilus-list] Need help with bugfix in eel

David Moles writes:
|I've resisted filing a bug against it so far because I don't know
|if it's an Evolution bug, a GTK bug, a Sawfish bug, or just a
|Sawfish configuration issue (like, I checked the box labeled "send
|Evolution contacts dialogs to back) without realizing it.

I think it's a sawfish bug. It doesn't make sense for windows to be put
below the "normal" depth unless they explicitly ask for it by setting
_WIN_LAYER or whatever (though I think it does make sense for them to
be put above the normal depth if their parent is set that way)

	John