Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-mozilla component

I realize this. Do you know if the mozilla with gtk2 is going to be
strictly in the development branch of mozilla 1.1 or will there be a
sort of semi stable mozilla 1.0 with gtk2. I know that it is a hundred
percent unlikely that mozilla will release 1.0 based on gtk2 but it
would be cool if they release a gtk2 port of mozilla 1 alongside the
more stable gtk1.2 mozilla release. This is probably the wrong place for
this discussion.

dave