Re: [Nautilus-list] changes to svg icon handling

Hi Alex,

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 19:04, Alex Larsson wrote:
> See my other mail about the situation.

	Well - I read it, but it just doesn't help me understand why we have a
nominal and a maximum size in the first place, more interesting is why
there is such a dramatic variance between the two figures (~ factor of
2) and, why the emblem rendering / layout appears to use the maximum
size instead of the real size to work with. Also it concerns me that we
still have a magic factor for calculating emblem size which seems highly
sub-optimal.

	It was my intention to resolve these, and the proportional text layout
issue before doing the change, it puterbs me slightly that you went
ahead and just did the changes.

	Regards,

		Michael.