[Nautilus-list] Nautilus 1.0.6 freeze solved :)

I found out what was the cause of my problem. It was a file sharing patch Mandrake had added to their Nautilus rpm. It needed some programs called filesharelist and fileshareset. It tries to popen the filesharelist program, but since I did not have that program it stalled in the popen for some reason.

If anyone is interested, I can post the offending patch later.

Thank you everyone who tried to help,
Tim