Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus for Gnome 2 status report

On 1/4/02 6:48 AM, "John Fleck" <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:

> The "no milestone" stuff is just a junk heap right now. I could
> really use some help plowing through it - at the rate I and some other
> diehard bugsters have been going it will be 2003 before it's cleaned
> out.

Maybe we need someplace to put the old "no milestone" stuff. Because the new
bugs all come in with no milestone, and we need some way to deal with those.
I could create a milestone just to be a placeholder. Something like "old
unsorted"?

What do you think?

    -- Darin