[Nautilus-list] Nautilus Crash

I am using Debian Sid and I am having a little bit of trouble to get
Nautilus head working.  I have compiled all the gnome 2 stuff from head
because I was having the same problem with gnomevfs as the last guy.
However now after I compiled everything and then compiled nautilus the
desktop start up fine but anytime I try to open a window I get this:
Gtk-Message: YOU ARE USING THE DEVEL BRANCH 1.3.x OF GTK+ WHICH IS
CURRENTLY
                UNDER HEAVY DEVELOPMENT AND FREQUENTLY INTRODUCES
INSTABILITIES.                if you don't know why you are getting
this, you probably want to                use the stable branch which
can be retrieved from
                ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.2/ or via CVS with
                cvs checkout -r glib-1-2 glib; cvs checkout -r gtk-1-2
gtk+

nautilus (pid:6186): ** WARNING **: CORBA_ORB_destroy: ORB still has 3
refs.

nautilus (pid:6186): ** WARNING **: ORB: a total of 11 refs to 7 ORB
objects were leaked

Then a window pops up and I get the this program has segfaulted error.
Any clues?
--
     ( o o )                                ( o o )

                    Michael Petnuch
            http://technologyreview.org:8080

  .oooO                                  .oooO
  (   )   Oooo.                          (   )   Oooo.