Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 04:51, Dan Berger wrote:
> I disagree slightly, however, with removing the "Home" navigation
> button - it's a pattern that users have been trained to understand
> (that's not to say it's a good pattern, just that it's becoming
> pervasive).

Yes, for what it's worth, I too use the Home button. A lot. It's
essential to my navigation in Nautilus.

[Don't really like to write "me too" messages, but from observing the
list for a few months it appears that most decisions concerning Nautilus
are made "democratically ad hoc" after discussions on this list. So I
guess it would be interesting to hear normal users' view as well as
developers'.]

--
Emil Eifrem [emil windh net]
Kernel Developer, .windh AB