Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

I would tend to agree that "Places" is exactly what the sidebar seems to
be for.  There already has been talk of doing a "simple" tree view, so
users aren't exposed to the whole UNIX filesystem.  a nice sidebar that
defaulted to the basics, like homedir, floppy, cdrom, (whatever is in
your /etc/fstab, I guess), and had drag and drop support to add more
drop points would be pretty useful.  The trouble with putting all of
that stuff in the toolbar is that you will need huge (wide, at least)
windows for nautilus, which isn't always that convenient....and will
kill users on smaller screens.

	--Ryan