Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

So it seems that the only thing that will make us two happy is to do
some type of mix between my "places" icons and your sidebar tree view.
However, I think this would need to be cleaned up a bit. As I said
before, trees are in general messy as hell. I would like to see the
"Places" icons up top in the sidebar (they can be semi small), have a
border below them, and show the tree for which ever "place" icon is
selected. That should keep it from getting too messy. Otherwise you
loose all the "place" icons in the mix of the tree view contents. The
"Places" icons I'd like to see include: Home, floppy, zip, cdrom,
network neighborhood, etc... Only show the "places" that the user
actually has of course.