Re: [Nautilus-List] Constructive Criticism Revisited

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 15:22, James Mitchell Allmond wrote:

> If you need news, read a paper, watch tv,
> or go to a news website with a browser.

Nautilus. I know you don't like the idea of having the file
manager also be a web browser, but once that decision's made,
it's logical.

> If you need to take notes, use
> evolution or do it the old fashion way with paper.

I don't know if you noticed this, but the Nautilus notes tab
is folder-specific. The notes you take are just for the folder
you're looking at.

> If you need help,
> access help the standard way you access help in gnome applications.

Nautilus.

> Having help in the general nautilus sidebar is inconsistent.

With what?