Re: Tree View sidebar / List View

Hi Alexander,

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 16:12, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> In general (i haven't thought this through), i'd like there to be only one
> source for listview models in nautilus.

	Sounds good.

> Probably one with just one column
> that had the NautilusFile in it, and then you'd use
> gtk_tree_view_column_set_cell_data_func() to get the data from the
> model/nautilusfile to the cellrenderer/column.

	Why bother ? AFAICS it doesn't hurt at all to have a switch statement
in the model that dishes up the most commonly needed attributes from the
File handle itself - it doesn't seem to consume any more space / time to
me - and would be simpler than sharing lits of cell_data_funcs I guess.

	Regards,

		Michael.