Re: globbing

I apologize for the largely, "me too" post here, but I can't count the
number of times I've wanted to be able to do that and been forced to
Alt+Tab to a shell, it's one of the few things that would probably
double the usability for me personally (and I count myself as a rather
advanced user here, so this functionality might not be useful for a
beginner, but it it also hidden -- it makes no "user visible" changes).
And, I can't say for the icon view, but I'd think the list view could do
it relatively easily, unless there's some way to do this at the GnomeVFS
level I don't know about.

--Shahms