nautilus, nautilus-mozilla, nautilus-gtkhtml

Hi there!

Ok, I've got a question:
On the gnome ftp mirrors there are (in the gnome2 source directory):
nautilus-2.0.0
nautilus-gtkhtml-0.3.2
nautilus-mozilla-1.1.2

What is nautilus-mozilla / nautilus-gtkhtml?

Well I guess its about how html viewing in nautilus is done; via mozilla or
via gtkhtml. But there is only an empty README file in nautilus-mozilla, so
what I'd like to know is:

-is nautilus-mozilla-1.1.2 the complete nautilus-1.1.2, somehow modified to
 work with mozilla?

-or is it an add on to nautilus-2.0.0 or to nautilus-1.1.2?

-or am I completly wrong?

I want to know this, because after my successful compilation of mozilla-1.0
(with some recommended options for nautilus' use of mozilla) and the
successful compilation of nautilus-2.0.0,  nautilus still does display web
sites (and html files) in plain text!

Alex