Re: Fixing #46238 and other EelBackground boo-boos

It definately would be preferable for at least the sidebar to use a pixmap
theme's pixmap and probably would in general be a good idea for the icon view
as well (especially if it is ever decided to move the icon container out of
nautilus and into a more general gnome lib for other apps to use).

dave