Re: image preview: always have to resize

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 18:38, Michael Meeks wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 20:19, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > Why is it saving the zoom at all?  It is useless unless you also save
> > the window size and the scrolling offsets.  It is much easier to just
> > make it fit to the window size.
>
> 	Well - we can in fact save the scroll offsets, and I understand that we
> store the window size in 'open in new window' mode.

We should store and use the window size also in "open in current window
mode", when opening a folder to a new window (eg, folders on the desktop
that initially open a window, though further navigation happens in that
same window)

See my other post a few days ago to this list. I am assuming it is not
the intention to break this, as I very much like the desktop folders to
remember their size and position, even though I use the "browser" mode
to navigate inside the same nautilus window.

I still have it broken, though I have been oaf-slaying and rebuilding
eel and nautilus all day :-(

Sorry to be repeating myself.. must sleep.

Tig

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::