Re: PATCH: use timeouts for progress dialogs

This looks like a good thing to have, it does feel much snappier.
However, since it doesn't fix any serious bugs, and is a fairly big
patch, I think it should probably wait for 2.1.  Alex or Darin might
disagree.

Some comments:

It looks like you leak all of saved information if the dialog is
destroyed without being shown.

nautilus_file_operation_progress_stop_timeout() should be named
nautilus_file_operation_progress_pause_timeout() to reflect the fact
that it can be resumed.

You should probably create_ui in nautilus_file_operation_progress_new()
if FALSE is sent for use_timeout.  If you do this, the realize handler
shouldn't be necessary.

Out of curiosity, how did you choose 1200 milliseconds?