Re: View Failed

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 18:25, Michael Burke wrote:
> I'm getting this error message when I try to access help in nautilus. I
> asume it's because I upgraded my version on mozilla to 1.0. It's
> installed in /usr/local/mozilla, maybe that's the problem? If so how do
> I tell nautilus where mozilla is located. Any suggestions appreciated.
> I'm not sure this is the problem just a guess. I'm running rh 7.3

You probably need to recompile Nautilus to work with the new Mozilla.
There's an explanation of the issue here:
http://lists.eazel.com/pipermail/nautilus-list/2002-January/006957.html
(A little dated, but I believe it's still applicable to M1.0.)
Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead