Re: Bug 83052

I get this problem every once in a while.  Nautilus grabs the cursor
after a drag-n-drop, so that mouse clicks stop working in all X
applications (the cursor moves around the screen, but it still has the
drag handle thing next to it).  To get my mouse back I have to switch to
a tty and killall nautilus.

Abe