Re: combined patches

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Frank Worsley wrote:

> > I tried to make the geometry one work, but it work, so I removed it.
> > It would be better to do the fallback in the "unmap" handler rather
> > than the "delete" handler, as it is always called, which delete isn't.
> > Also, clear the idle handler tag when removing it.
> >

> Why didn't it work for you? What was the problem?

I didn't have time to inspect it in detail, but if i resized it seemed to
write the metadata, but when i opened a new window it got the old size,
and the metadata was seemingly overwritten.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a globe-trotting guitar-strumming cat burglar who hangs with the wrong
crowd. She's a plucky motormouth archaeologist with only herself to blame.
They fight crime!