Re: [GNOME VFS] Re: gnome-vfs branches status

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 03:24, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Seth,
>
> On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 22:21, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > Please go ahead and commit this to gnome-2-0 branch and HEAD. It'll end
> > up in the next 2.0.x release of GnomeVFS.
>
> 	Which branch is the stable, frozen - all commits are approved - branch
> for Gnome 2.0.0 ? is that the 'gnome-2-0' branch ?

All commits to gnome-2-0 must be approved by Ian and I. Since we've
already released GnomeVFS 2.0.0 (the release we intend to have go with
GNOME 2.0) I think this is out of release-team approval territory, at
least not until the next GNOME 2.0.x release.

On HEAD please get somebody else to review your code before you commit,
or check with one of us if you are unsure. If its bad, it'll be reverted
and you'll be summarily executed, otherwise just get a review by
somebody and commit (please cite who reviewed your commit).

-Seth