Re: more bugs....

On 18 Jun 2002, Dave Bordoley wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 04:57, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I take exception to that, I've worked really hard combing through
> bugzilla finding dupes, closing stuff that is no longer relevant. I've
> never just closed bugs for the sake of closing them. I ask peoples
> opinions, trying to figure what we want and don't want. I don't claim to
> always be right. I express my opinion ask other people their's. I've
> always left the final decision to the maintainer.

I know you work hard. But sometimes I feel that you're churning old bugs
that we could rather have ignored for a while, and often this churning is
what makes it impossible for me to keep up with my bugzilla mail. (Of
course, me having lots of other work to do doesn't help with that.)

It's of course hard of me to complain that you do to *much* work, but yet
this is how I feel sometimes.

I guess when we (you) finally clean out bugzilla enough to be usable I'll
be very grateful.

Anyway, sorry for lashing out like that.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a war-weary umbrella-wielding cowboy on the wrong side of the law. She's
a brilliant gold-digging stripper with someone else's memories. They fight
crime!