Re: PATCH: Bug 80380

Personally, I'd love if all outstanding ui review patches and otherwise
string freeze-breaking patches aimed for 2.0.1 were applied in HEAD as
soon as possible (and by the same time the gnome-2-0-0 branch of course
was left frozen), assuming that 2.0.1 releases will be made from or
branched from HEAD at some point.

The sooner these patches get in, the more time translators get to
translate them before 2.0.1. But I don't know the release team's position
about this. And not the position of the Nautilus maintainers either, for
that matter.

Christian