Re: Tree View sidebar / List View

Hi Darin,

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 15:12, Darin Adler wrote:
> As far as I can recall, it is an in-process component, compiled into a
> library and then linked into the Nautilus binary.

	It's dynamically linked in as a bonobo shared library component at
run-time, and therein lies the rub. In order for the list view to share
it's GtkTreeModel - it really needs to be (still a component) but
implemented inside the nautilus source, perhaps moved into
nautilus/src/file-manager.

	That is - if we want to re-use the same in-memory model for the list
view, rather than having multiple models lurking around the place :-)

	Regards,

		Michael.