Re: [Nautilus-list] Creating Launchers with Nautilus. Potensial patch.

Gaute Lindkvist <lindkvis stud ntnu no> writes:
> Now, I'm able to write out new launchers, except:
> - How do I write to Gnome-vfs URIs like Applications:///Accessories?
>
> I guess I cannot use gnome_desktop_item_save directly, as it doesn't seem
> to understand Gnome-vfs URIs. Or should gnome_desktop_item_save understand
> them?

That might be a good approach, or maybe add
gnome_desktop_item_save_to_uri().

Another thing you could do is save to a temporary file then move it to
the final destination, sucks a bit but probably works.

Doesn't Nautilus already create .desktop files in some cases?  Is
there a nautilus_link_something() function that does it?

Havoc